Tuesday, August 16, 2016

$15.99 for a bath bomb from Fragrant Jewels?

I am gonna tell you guys right now...I love spa treatments..I hate spa prices. I have use bath bombs before and they are nice but not 16.00 nice. Well last week I went temporarily crazy and I spent 16.00 on a huge Fragrant Jewels Bath Bomb in Tranquility - Lavender scent.
These particular bath bombs are HUGE...and they have a ring in the center...so you get a gift after the bath! That's cool and all. My ring was nice, that is not why I am writing in my blog about this bath bomb. 

 So this is what it looks like when it arrives at the house...the bath bomb is big and shiny and smells amazing. But I was still thinking 16.00 for a bath bomb? What the heck was I thinking?

So I filled my tub up with warm water and hoped for the best! I unwrapped my big a!! bath bomb, and the room filled with lavender scent! It was strong  but not in a bad way. I am pretty sensitive to scents and will run from candle factory's and bath and body works..i cant tolerate it. But this was not overwhelming. After I got the big wrapper off ..there was a plastic heat shrink on it that i had to peel off...Not gonna lie I used my teeth because I was already in the tub! As soon as the plastic was off, that sucker went for  a swim!
Y'all this is where the magic happened! The water turned into a purple sea of luxury! I was lying back in the most fragrant, silky, warm, beautiful water I could ever image. Honestly, I felt my soul say, Girl, you are worth every cent of this experience! Lay back! Enjoy! Life is good right in this second! Seriously I now am not the least big guilty about spending that money on one bath!   I wish I could have this experience every single week of my life. I am going to have to work on that! 

I'm not in any way getting anything from telling you guys about this other than i wish to spread the love...here is the link if you want to check out these bath bombs..They also have candles and scent beads...but I know nothing about them..its the Bath Bombs that It think are the bomb! 


No comments:

Post a Comment